Hello everyone! Another productive week has passed here at YTD. And that means that its again time to give you our weekly roundup of the numerous articles and freebies that we’ve shared in the past seven days. If you just returned after being sucked in a time-space vortex last week, this post is for you.
Last week’s informational posts talked about different issues and concerns that we as designers face each day in our line of work. If you’re in need of some practical advice in order to deal with your problems as a designer, then do check out some of the resource and news articles that we published last week.
- 7 Tips to help you be inspired
- The age old question of which OS to use for design work
- Some helpful tips on how to deal with difficult clients
- The most updated news featuring exhibits all over the world about video games, cars and projection mapping
Freebies has long been a tradition in YTD, and last week, we gave you to freebies to help you spruce up your computer and to help you in improving your design masterpieces. Just in case you need to download them again, or you’re just feeling generous and want to share it with your friends, here are the links to our free items last week.
We were obviously inspired last week and the number of inspirational posts we’ve shared with you was proof of that. I guess it’s because a lot of things happened last week. From the 11th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, the launch of the much awaited fifth generation iPhone and the celebration of Amy Winehouse’s 29th birthday. Nevertheless, we were on fire last week when it comes to inspiration so here’s a list of the things we’ve churned out.
- 10 coolest banknote designs
- A photo collection commemorating the attacks on September 11 in NYC
- A collection of Doctor Who Artworks
- Cool and creative iPhone cases
- Art pieces made from junk
- Creative use of typography in Magazine covers, and
- A collection of Fan art in memory of Amy Winehouse
And that’s about it everyone. Stay tuned in the next few hours for more awesomeness. You can also add us up on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ or subscribe to our RSS Feeds to get the latest and freshest inspirational posts, resource articles and freebies the moment they get published in YTD. Till next time!