Hello everyone, another productive week has passed here on You The Designer. And as we usher in a new week, it’s again time for another recap post detailing all the articles and resources we’ve shared with you guys over the past seven days.
To start off, our amazing team gave you several informative articles about the different issues and events currently happening in the world of design. These include:
- An industry report about those who deal with freelancing
- Our weekly You! Be Informed! post about some of the industry’s important events
- A very insightful infographic about myths associated with graphic design
- Some tips on how to create T-shirt designs that sell
- A short article about a design icon in the world of automotive design
- Voice Of Art, a documentary series that talks about street artists using their art to express opinions on various social and political issues
- Another infographic about the use and importance of the color blue in web design.
For your weekly inspirational needs, we’ve also assembled a few inspirational articles to help boost your system for creativity. These include:
- Slovenian artist Luka Seme’s Superhero alphabet
- An amazing feature of pyrography artists and their works
- 25 Cute and cuddly baby Halloween costumes
- Hilarious character redesigns by Korean artist Sakiroo Choi on his project called “Yellow Lemon Project“.
As you may have noticed, we held back on freebies this week as we are preparing a few exciting things for you guys in the coming weeks. If you have any comments and suggestions on how we can improve our site, please tell us by leaving a comment below. You can also add us up on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. Lastly, you can also subscribe to our RSS feeds for the freshest and newest graphic design features and news.